Friday, October 17, 2008

I saw my cousin yesterday

We haven't seen each other in 53 years. We were always close as kids, but we moved to California and he lives in New York. I met his wife for the first time yesterday and she is so sweet. We went out for lunch and all we kept saying was "remember this or remember that and remember when". We had a great time and of course took pictures. I can't post them because I am having trouble uploading pictures on the computer. I will work on that. When I try to upload, the pictures are wiped off the disc and I don't want to lose them. I don't know why this happens. If anyone know, please tell me.......

2 comments:

  1. Wish I could help you out - but at least that meeting with your cousin sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a happy time for you..Isn't it wonderful to rehash old times..?
    You have a lot of laughs when you do that..

    ReplyDelete